Covid-19 Safety Policy
Dear BUNS Guests,
We are delighted to welcome you back to our restaurant. Although your experience is our priority, we must now take a few extra steps to ensure your wellbeing and a safe environment for you and all our employees. Responding to the government recommendations on how to minimise the risk of getting and spreading the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have developed simple guidance we would like to kindly ask you to follow to ensure that BUNS remains a safe place to drink, dine, enjoy ourselves, and work.
- We would like to kindly ask you not to enter the restaurant if you suffer from the following symptoms: high temperature, new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Should you need to rearrange your booking due to the developed symptoms, please, contact our reservation team as soon as possible.
- Upon your arrival, please, scan the NHS QR code or fill in the required contact detail form to assist NHS Test & Trace in managing the risk of transmitting the COVID-19. It is a mandatory requirement requested by the UK governments to every customer (over the age of 16).
- At the entrance, we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands. More hand sanitiser will be available throughout the restaurant.
- To ensure your safety, we recommend you remain seated at your table most of the time, and whenever you need to make a move from your seat, you should be wearing a face mask.
- To enable safe social distancing, we have reduced the number of our guests and employees on the site at a time. Please, help us by following the social distancing guidance when moving around the restaurant.
- If accompanied by children, please keep them seated, and supervise them when moving around the restaurant at all times.
- Please, do not wait or stand at the bar or entrance areas. If you need to queue, please, ensure you stay at least 1 metre apart from other guests.
- Please, use the contactless payment whenever possible. Otherwise, please, use your debit or credit card to make a payment.
How we will contribute to your safety,
- We will train our employees to recognise the symptoms of the COVID-19 and act upon them.
- We will measure the employees’ temperature upon arrival. Those with high temperature, new continuous cough, a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste will not be allowed to enter the premises. Employees with symptoms will need to get tested and provide a health certificate before returning to our premises.
- Employees will be wearing face masks or protective shields at all times for your and their safety.
- Employees will wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and as frequently as possible.
- All employees will comply with the social distancing rules.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the restaurant.
- Objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, particularly in high-use areas such as door handles, light switches, tables and toilets, will be frequently cleaned and disinfected using appropriate cleaning products and methods.
- We will disinfect the kitchen and bar area regularly.